Problem with api while using sdk checkout v2 for php while trying to use landing_page

Red2Integrati
New Community Member

Hello there,

I have been having problems while trying to use the option of payng without an account, from what i have read, i already activated the option on the paypal account and i'm sending landing_page whith BILLING, but it still tells me to log in or create a new account to authorize the payment, am i missing something else?

I'm also from outside from the US (more specific MExico) is that the problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Red2Integrati,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, Guest payment checkout(i.e payment via credit/debit) is not applicable for all users. It's important to remember that guest checkout is not guaranteed for every transaction. PayPal runs a risk check to determine eligibility for guest checkout. There will be times when guest checkout is not available.

This is intended behavior of the product. Customer/buyer need to create PayPal account to process the payment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.