Problem in Payment using credit/debit card in Paypal sdk

makk909
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am using the paypal SDK in one of my apps for making purchases. I have enabled both paypal and card options but the problem is when I pay using paypal, it captures all the information especially the description of the transaction that I need to keep track of what have been purchased but in case of card, I didn't get the transaction description. So is this normal behaviour or there is any other way to keep track of items? I have tried PaypalItems as well but when using that Payment stops working altogether. Can you please guide me through the whole process? It's really urgent, I really need to keep track of all the items being purchased somehow. Let me know if you need any further information from me. I am comfortable sharing the relevant source code.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TennisLeague
New Community Member

The bigger issue we are having is the payment is name is getting set to Null.    Making it extremely difficult to find payment in the future when we're doing 100 payments a day.   

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 8.27.59 AM.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.