New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I need the PayPal API for the integration in my app. I´m using JAVA as coding language.
- I manage contracts, customer etc. in my app.
- The customer will accept a contract and pay afterward
- E.g. he accept a software contract for 1 year.
- Customer will pay via PayPal
- After one year, my app is sending again a request to PayPal to get the money. There is no need for the customer to login again.
-> I think this will be a "Billing Aggreement"?
From another provider (Billwerk) they integrated PayPal as follow:
I understand, that I need to create a "Billing Agreement" in PayPal.
Do I need to create also "Billing Plan"? Is this required, before I can create a "Billing Agreement" ?
- Which requests are also needed against the PayPal API?
- Which kind of object do I have to create?
- Are there any references for the coding?
- How is the process for the Button to redirect to the PayPal page (for login)?
-> I´m using JSF. Do I have to create the PayPal URL with all the paremeters?
-> After the button has been clicked, the user will be forwared to https://www.paypal.com?paramter1=test?parameter2=test....
-> Or how will this be generated?
Thank you for help