Billing agreement - Invalid Payment Token

vaibhav_tec
Contributor
Contributor

Integrated PayPal node sdk and creating billing agreement on checkout. Everything is working fine and getting token as well on billing agreement acceptance by buyer. If I execute billing agreement withing couple of hours then it is working fine.

But business requirement is need to execute billing agreement after seller's approval. So I am storing the token received by billing agreement acceptance by buyer and executing the billing agreement when seller approve the order. Seller might approve 1 days after or 3 days after just an example:

But if seller trying to approve order next day and I am executing the billing agreement getting error:

""{\"name\":\"PAYMENT_TOKEN_INVALID\",\"message\":\"Provided Payment Token is Invalid.\",\"information_link\":\"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments.billing-agreements#errors\",\"debug_id\":\"6e9c3f589e...}""

This is working fine, if seller approve order within couple of hours, but this will not work and need to figure out a way how I can proceed or I can get refresh token. It looks like payment token getting expired after 3 hours. Any suggestions....

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.