ASP.NET Web Pages - Error trying to install PayPalCheckoutSdk 1.0.3 via NuGet

TonyBoySP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I am trying to install PayPalCheckoutSdk 1.0.3 via NuGet, but I get this error:

Could not install package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk 1.0.3'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Reading the documentation on https://github.com/paypal/Checkout-NET-SDK, I thought that the min version of .NET framework was 4.6.1.

I am trying to follow the steps on the PayPal Checkout Basic Integration tutorial, but with this issue I am stuck at step 6 (Verify the transaction).

Any hint or idea what could be wrong? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Yako100
New Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to install using Packet Mannager in Visual Studio 2015, the .Net Version of the project is v4.6.2, but I recibe this:

PM> install-Package PayPalCheckoutSdk -Version 1.0.3
Attempting to gather dependency information for package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk.1.0.3' with respect to project 'WEB_V3', targeting '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.2'
Attempting to resolve dependencies for package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk.1.0.3' with DependencyBehavior 'Lowest'
Resolving actions to install package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk.1.0.3'
Resolved actions to install package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk.1.0.3'
Install failed. Rolling back...
Package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk.1.0.3' does not exist in project 'WEB_V3'
Package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk.1.0.3' does not exist in folder 'D:\Proyectos\SoClientes_creaTECHmx\packages'
Install-Package : Could not install package 'PayPalCheckoutSdk 1.0.3'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.2', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.
At line:1 char:1
+ Install-Package PayPalCheckoutSdk -Version 1.0.3
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], Exception
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PackageManagement.PowerShellCmdlets.InstallPackageCommand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please help me?, Do I have to install other componets firs?

Thanks a lot for your help!.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.