verification sms

gaspar_p
Contributeur
Contributeur

hi i'm trying to log in to my account and it asks me to verify with my phone (sms). What do di do when I do not have the same number? Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Solved

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello @gaspar_p 
if your mobile number is no longer valid, you will need to contact paypal customer service /
have a good day /

you can contact Paypal customer service from sending a message, but also from Facebook and Twitter /

PayPal customer service is also present on the social networks indicated

Before the pandemic, the telephone allowed for quick PayPal customer service contact.

it's been very different since /

response time and means have changed for an indefinite period yet

the phone has been suspended since the pandemic /

to contact paypal, from my link send a message: envoyer un message

top right [+ new message]

it is also possible on twitter, paypal is above / and also on Facebook (send a private message)

Voir la solution dans l'post d'origine

Login to Me Too
4 RÉPONSES 4
Solved

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello @gaspar_p 
if your mobile number is no longer valid, you will need to contact paypal customer service /
have a good day /

you can contact Paypal customer service from sending a message, but also from Facebook and Twitter /

PayPal customer service is also present on the social networks indicated

Before the pandemic, the telephone allowed for quick PayPal customer service contact.

it's been very different since /

response time and means have changed for an indefinite period yet

the phone has been suspended since the pandemic /

to contact paypal, from my link send a message: envoyer un message

top right [+ new message]

it is also possible on twitter, paypal is above / and also on Facebook (send a private message)

Login to Me Too

Chloooeid
Contributeur
Contributeur

He can't contact you if he can't be logged to his paypal account...

good luck on the social medias.

Login to Me Too

Ye6
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Bonjour. Hi - sorry I'm using English here. I have a log in question - I have a paypal account I was using during 2006-2008 when I was living in France. I have reset successfully my passcode. But when I tried to log in, it asked me for a SMS verification with my decade-old French phone number which I no longer have. What can I do to log in into my account? (I am still using the email the account was associated with. But someone just sent me money to my email, which ended up in this old Paypal account).

Login to Me Too

Pepitbeng
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Same issue here, did you find a solution ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.