restriction de compte non légitime

Bênô
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Hello

I am a victim of problem on PayPal, already my first account is banned because I was not 18 years old when in reality if, and I could not prove it, I decided to recreate an account, and here is that after my friend made me a donation on Twitch and I was automatically restricted after, So here I am in the unavailability of using PayPal, knowing that in addition I have a certain amount on my account so it bothers me greatly.

Do you have a proposal to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance

Lucas [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Alphas74
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, It is now three months since you made the decision to permanently restrict the use of my PayPal account without giving a precise explanation. According to you, I would not have respected your terms of use. However, although I have scrutinized all the transactions carried out on PayPal, I do not see any that contravene those conditions. As you may have seen for yourself, I only use PayPal to make online purchases, pay for a few subscriptions or pay money to relatives. In short, I confess that I do not understand the heavy penalty taken against me. As you know, I have had an account PayPal for many, many years during which I have been singing the praises of your app. Many people have opened an account with you on my advice. You will understand, therefore, that I feel unjustly punished. In my opinion, this situation can only result from a huge misunderstanding. That is why I ask you to reconsider your decision. If, by some extraordinary measure, however, you decide to maintain it, I would be grateful if you could clearly inform me of the reason or reasons for it. Without calling into question your right to impose such sanctions, PayPal, like any natural or legal person, must respect the elementary principles of universal law that govern any State governed by the rule of law, such as the right to be heard, equal treatment and the prohibition to act arbitrarily. If my banker decides to block my account, he certainly has the right to do so, but he must nevertheless justify his decision and give me the opportunity to explain myself, to defend myself. That is the way it is, at least in a democratic country. Undoubtedly, PayPal would lose all its customers if it were to turn out that this company arrogated to itself the right, in defiance of the most elementary and fundamental rules of law, to block the money of its customers for 180 days, or almost 6 months, without giving the slightest justification for this serious and harmful decision. I dare not believe that PayPal knowingly adopts such a despotic attitude, going against the principles of freedom that she claims to embody. I prefer, at least for the time being, to think that my situation is the result of an unfortunate misunderstanding. That is why I have no doubt that you will be keen to answer me. Yours sincerely, Olivier [removed]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.