problem

jalonna
Contributeur
Contributeur

i made a mistake on the phone number and or i don't know i got banned for no reason i think no but i would like you to delete the account because i didn't want to do that i didn't know i lost a can please do not head and delete the account please

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Solved

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

hello @jalonna , it does not work that way.
- it's a forum
- it is not the paypal customer service here, it does not intervene to solve problems.

- you do not close an account by making a request.

if you no longer have access to the account, you will need to contact paypal customer service.

you will see with a paypal customer advisor, what is possible to do for your paypal account.
he must first authenticate you (verify your identity)

for your canadian paypal account

sim card lost or not, without valid mobile number, you need to contact paypal customer service.

Due to the fact that you do not have access to your old phone number, you will need to contact our telephone support team.

Please go to the PayPal home page and
1. Go to the Contact Us page: https://www.paypal.com - contact us
2. Select Password and account access
3. Select Connection issues

or

during working days and hours of operation

by messaging from paypal, by phone, and also on Facebook and Twitter (PayPal customer service is present above)

on paypal:

- at the bottom of the Help And Contact page

then at the bottom of the page that opens "contact us" (on the right) and finally, still at the bottom right: "call us"

Voir la solution dans l'post d'origine

Login to Me Too
1 RÉPONSE 1
Solved

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

hello @jalonna , it does not work that way.
- it's a forum
- it is not the paypal customer service here, it does not intervene to solve problems.

- you do not close an account by making a request.

if you no longer have access to the account, you will need to contact paypal customer service.

you will see with a paypal customer advisor, what is possible to do for your paypal account.
he must first authenticate you (verify your identity)

for your canadian paypal account

sim card lost or not, without valid mobile number, you need to contact paypal customer service.

Due to the fact that you do not have access to your old phone number, you will need to contact our telephone support team.

Please go to the PayPal home page and
1. Go to the Contact Us page: https://www.paypal.com - contact us
2. Select Password and account access
3. Select Connection issues

or

during working days and hours of operation

by messaging from paypal, by phone, and also on Facebook and Twitter (PayPal customer service is present above)

on paypal:

- at the bottom of the Help And Contact page

then at the bottom of the page that opens "contact us" (on the right) and finally, still at the bottom right: "call us"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.