Verify acct and don't speak French!

3bolo
Contributor
Contributor
How do we reach someone who speaks English to verify the account. ? I no longer live in France and have just gotten a deposit it says I cannot access as account not verified which I can't as I moved.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hello @3bolo , your account is open for France. As such, you must reside there, and therefore, speaking French is obvious, right?
if you have moved, that is to say left France, you have the obligation to close the account.
you need to open another one that matches your new country.

contact paypal customer service for this.

from my link: contact

it is also possible on Facebook and Twitter (PayPal customer service is present above)

I have the impression that you are going with Paypal towards a very complicated situation for you.

Login to Me Too

3bolo
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately I joined way before all this separation by country etc and have been using this acct for 25 years more or less.. not all people who live in France speak French and I didn't even think to do. So yes I really do need help or the money refunded to my mother in law and I close the acct. However I can't even get through the answering service!! So we will see.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.