Request to register an already registered card!

Mariasarah
Nouveau membre de la communauté
Hi I can successfully use my paypal account to send my daughter money however when I tried to buy something it asked me to register my card. I can't seem to figure out what has gone wrong. Help please! Thank you.x
Login to Me Too
2 RÉPONSES 2

SmartBuyFR
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hello, the Paypal system automatically decides the information necessary for the proper use of your account.

If you do not want / can not add / pay with your bank card to your Paypal account, you can use this web page to refill your Paypal account.

This site allows you to make a Paypal credit purchase with any bank card as long as you have the bank card reader provided by your bank or you have the Smartphone application of your bank in order to scan the QR code to validate the Paypal credit purchase.

Once pay, these credits are directly added to your Paypal balance allowing you to make controlled purchases according to the amount of credit you have added to your account; no surprises at the end of the month with this option.

I advise you to use it; it's really very practical and stress free! Scout promise🙂
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

bonjour ( hello ) @tous

@SmartBuyFR 

@Mariasarah 

this question comes up often.

A bank account is a deferred payment. (up to 10 days)

a credit card, to an immediate payment.

The presence of a credit card (confirm) in addition to the bank account (confirm), facilitates a payment by bank account (immediate transfer)

it also serves as a bank guarantee.

For the concrete, PayPal may ask you to add a cb for your payments, just like a merchant, a web service, etc., etc. may require payment and / or subscription to an offer only by credit card. (refusal of payment and / or subscription etc etc by bank account)

This is not circumventable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.