Hello guys

Jamalouma
Contributeur
Contributeur
I login that night to my account and i see theres a probleme o red notification when i click in they told me to solve a probleme .. I need to upload my Identity ID .. I upload it .. My question is : How long this should take to resolve ? Howa moch time i need to wait until i can keep my activity ? Thanks
Login to Me Too
7 RÉPONSES 7

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello @Jamalouma
we are talking about a restricted account, it looks like?
and you have to send a copy of the front / back of your CI?
count approximately 5 to 10 days for the treatment of your file.
have a good day .

Login to Me Too

Jamalouma
Contributeur
Contributeur
And i have other probleme the back of my ID have a current adress and the address on my paypal its my new address .
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé
your CI must match the country of the paypal account.
for the address, paypal will request a proof of address which corresponds to the address and country of the account paypal
Login to Me Too

Jamalouma
Contributeur
Contributeur
Thank you so much , Last question.. If i call them can they resolve that quickly ?
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé
it's the weekend 🙂 your call should not change much.
but you can try;)
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé
the proof of address may be a bank statement, a rent receipt, an electricity or gas bill, etc., etc.
it must appear on your name / first name / address and the country corresponding to the paypal account.
Login to Me Too

sebastiengrrr
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hi guys, I have the same thing BUT I put my info and I have no feedback from them and have to do it all over again ! There's something wrong here

I did it 5 times so far, I live from this account...

Can somebody help me please ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.