where do i find tools and why did paypal delete the tools button

Tanner705
New Community Member

where do i find tools and why did paypal delete the tools button every site says its suppose to be at the top its **bleep**ing not all i have is summary activity wallet help community and tools isnt in any of them where did it go why did they delete tools is it not importan anymore to there customers?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tanner705 

That's because you have a personal account. Tools is only available with business accounts. You can upgrade in the account settings page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tanner705
New Community Member

@sharpiemarker okay thank you i apperciate you getting back to me so quickly 🙂 thats actually alot of help do i have to pay to have a buisnees account or is it free? and are you able to downgrade back to personal if you dont like the business account?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tanner705 wrote:

@sharpiemarker okay thank you i apperciate you getting back to me so quickly 🙂 thats actually alot of help do i have to pay to have a buisnees account or is it free? and are you able to downgrade back to personal if you dont like the business account?

Yes, the business account is free to open. You can downgrade back to a personal account, yes. Or, instead open a separate business account if you want to keep the personal as it is and close it if you don't like it. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mélange
New Community Member

I have a business account and cannot find my buttons under tools.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.