unable to find 1099-K form for 2018 tax

worldpedispa
New Community Member

Dear All,

I know where to find the 1099-K info, but I am unable to see 2018 as the option to select.  Please update the form for 2018 so I can download for tax purpose please

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @worldpedispa!

Thank you so much for your post, and I apologize that the Community was unable to answer your question. If you are able to locate the section where the tax documents would be, but there is no 1099-K, then it is possible that your sales for 2018 did not meet the criteria for PayPal to report one:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-does-paypal-report-my-sales-to-the-irs-will-i-receiv...

If you believe that there has been and error and that you have had both more than 200 payments and $20,000 USD in gross payment volume from sales of goods or services, I would recommend that you contact our customer support directly. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you again!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.