statements from 2012 to 2015

89eneo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Can u help me with finding my Activity from 2012? I try find in summary, statements and activity but I can review just from 2015.

If its possible please send me statements on e-mail.

Regards Patryk 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As this is a public community, it's not possible to send you any info because no one here has access to user info.

What you can do is download or export your Transaction History - What this process does is export your history to a CSV file, you can then use an app like Excel to sort, view, create and print your own reports.  You can create and download a detailed report of all your transaction activity for any time period in the past 3 years.

* Personal Account:

* Login to your account.
* Click "Activity"
* Click on "Statements" (the "Blue" link)
* Click on "Activity export"
* Under "Transaction Type"
* Click "All Transactions"
* Select your Date Range
* Select your "From" and "To" Dates
* Under the Format drop down - Select "CSV"
* Click "Create Report"
* When the report is completed - click "Download"

If you need to go back more than 3 years, for now there appears to be a work around.
* Login to your account.
* Once there, paste the following URL in your browser's address bar:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download

Note: This should bring up a different screen (actually, this looks like it's from the old interface) and it appears to be able to go back more than 3 years.  You can also select the fields you want.

-----------------------------------------

* Business Account:

Note: If you have a Business Account, under the menu for "More", there's a Site Map - look for Transactions, Download Transactions - this will go to the same link as provided above.

Login to Me Too

89eneo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. 

I try to find payment confirmation from 2011/2012 im not sure when exactly i make the payments. I need copy of transaction, money was send to Bozena Zagrodzka payment rate 300PLN  transfer title "dozywotni VIP dla 89eneo and 89noin" ( can be write in different way) . Thats all information which i remember. Can you find that old transaction and sent me a copy? The problem is on account a can check just from 7 years ego but thas older transaction.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Patryk Ostrowski

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.