cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller canceled order and has not refunded me. I contacted paypal and they won't help me

artsyfartsystuf
New Community Member

seller canceled order and has not refunded me. I contacted paypal and they won't help me

seller canceled my order , then relisted item and has not refunded me my money. I messaged him and he said he sent refund, I told him I have no refund nor any pending refund. I asked him for a copy of his submitting a refund as proof and he will not supply proof 😞 pay pal is not helping I am out of 130.00 dollars

2 REPLIES 2
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: seller canceled order and has not refunded me. I contacted paypal and they won't help me

@artsyfartsystuf 

The original payment is not pending as temporary authorization or anything is it? Because temporary authorizations expires in no longer than 30 days with funds released should seller not claim the funds.

You mentioned seller relisted so is this an eBay transaction?

Push comes to shove (if payment is marked completed):

1. Locate and click payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
  2. Click "Report a problem”. 
  3. Click “I didn't receive an item I purchased”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
artsyfartsystuf
New Community Member

Re: seller canceled order and has not refunded me. I contacted paypal and they won't help me

Transaction was completed. And then I got an email from Ebay saying seller canceled order. I contacted seller and he said there was a mistake in price and put it back up for sale. I then wrote him telling him he could have at least contacted me before canceling as I could have made a decision to pay difference as I was excited to get item. he didn't respond. Then when I realised I did not get refund nor do I have a refund pending at all. I wrote him again asking him to provide a receipt of refund and he will not 😞 I contacted paypal but it is so hard with limited access. only thing I could go under was the tab for suspicious activity or refund and explained but they closed case saying they do not cover it. I am now out of 130.00 because seller simply canceled and relisted and kept my money 😞 he will not provide proof he refunded me.