requesting transaction data greater than 3 years

hansheinrich
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm sure there have been many asking this.

I want transaction history greater than 3 years.

PayPal help says click Activity then click on the right of the page. So what exactly is on the right of the page that I'm supposed to be clicking on as there are no icons, images, instructions and if I simply click on the right of the page, nothing happens?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @hansheinrich,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. As you want to view your transaction history going back longer than three years, I would suggest you download a statement. 

You can download a statement which can be viewed in any spreadsheet program, for example Excel. Simply follow the steps here to download a statement. 

If you don't see the options, please try doing it using a computer/laptop instead of your phone. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

hansheinrich
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Rachel, I appreciate you finding time to give this information. I've actually seen this when I was trying. The issue is clicking on the right of the page. Where on the right exactly? I've tried clicking all over the right hand side of the page. There are no links or icons to sign post.

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.