put restrictions on my account for no good reasons

custominnovatio
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone paypal put restictions on both my personal account and my business account. Because they want to know what every deposit or withdraw or sending money is for? and they also want reciept for the products sold that i recieve money for into my account? But here is the deal when i call the customer service no one is there to handle phone calls and text does not let you ask the propper questions and the awnsers are only for the normal issue they really dont help any real situation so im stuck without a way to accept money for my company so its makeing me shut my business down untill this is resolved... I do not sell any products in my business i am licenced for auto repair/Roadside service/transportation svs/ And custom auto build and design... I only sell services not products and ther is no way to resolve the account limmitations because there is no one at paypal to help me with my issue

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.