permanently cannot use Paypal 1 day after a 3 USD transaction.

vahn
Contributor
Contributor
I wasn't even thinking that this could be real. I have absolutely no problem with paypal for 1 year-ish until this suddenly happens.
I haven't even got any replies regarding what's the real cause of this very sudden PERMANENT account freeze.

wow. seems like paypal horror stories really should be viralized so everyone knows how terrible this is. I mean, can't paypal at least provide me with a reason of permanently banning me from using it? My business is doing fine with no disputes, too, wow, just...wow. On a personal level, i think this is way worse than trump images showing up when googling 'idiot' or even facebook getting your data.

if anyone from paypal reads this, can I please get any response regarding the reason why? I just, want to know.
I know this wont help, at all, since simple googling proofs that unless you can make some viral internet post, like :

you simply won't get any decent response, hell, even in the video above, 3 MONTHS after the video paypal decided to appeal to her. wow. just, wow.

I am very frustrated because of this, and I'm sorry if this is aggressive, again I must say, please, Paypal, at least give me a decent reason why you decided to permanently ban me.

------

You can no longer use PayPal

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vahn

Look at the restricted activities and acceptable use policy sections of the user agreement. If none of those apply, call customer service for a reason because no one here really knows your behavior and/or activity with your account. 

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

distraughtcarol
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been limited permanently woth no explanation. I get told to read the use policy, well I have and I have done none of what is listed. I design webpages, I get paid through paypal from my clients. My money is on hold for 180 days (6 months) this is ludicrous. I only use my paypal acount to get paid for webdesign, and I buy things as well as have automatic payments set up for Google Domain and GoDaddy website and domain services.. I am so pieved it isnt funny, I cannot use any of my money and even the bank card I linked from my other business cannot be removed. So what is Paypal going to take money from my bank account. This is bs... I need some answers to get my account active again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.