payment not showing up in activity 20.05.2020

Ashkun
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i had paid for a service Online today to someone and it not showing on activity but the money has been taken on paypal  account , and on the merchant it like the payment is On Hold is that Normal ? 

Does paypal having some issue ?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

BerryTownSpin
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue! Very frustrating, ecs with a buisness! I get the email confirmation & it shows in my balance but no where to be seen 🤦‍♀️
Login to Me Too

casfLMar

Same issue here, unfortunately, my balance is not reflecting the payment going through. The only place record being shown of payment is via eBay. 

Login to Me Too

ExFog
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had this problem.  I ran a card manually through PayPal Here for a customer and received a message that I received cash and my balance reflects the payment, but the activity does not show the transaction detail.  I tried searching by the transaction ID from my email notification, but it came up blank as well.

Login to Me Too

Skyewolf
New Community Member

I am having the same problem except in my case I sent money to another paypal account and it didn't show up there though the money has been deducted from  MY account so it's just gone now.

Login to Me Too

Asroma
New Community Member
Same. Received funds and balance updated but no transaction or history of payment. Money is there can I spend it???
Login to Me Too

opticdraft

I had this as well. I sent payment and the seller says he never received it and it never showed up in my activity, though I was logged in when I paid. I got an email confirmation and it charged my credit card so I don't know where the money went. 

Has anyone gotten a response from chats with PayPal? How do we get our money back or resolve with no consumer support???

Login to Me Too

Sergio222
Contributor
Contributor

Today's earlier transactions finally showed up after around 5 or 6 hours. So I thought it was fixed... but no, payments received after that also don't show in activity, my guess is they will eventually show up in around 5 or 6 hours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.