items showing in USA dollars I want to show in CANADIAN dollars

LynE55
Contributor
Contributor

how do I ( is it possible) change the currency on my activity list to my primary currency?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LynE55,

Thank you for your question. Each transaction in your activity should show in the currency that the transaction was conducted in. If that is not what you are seeing, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LynE55,

Thank you for your question. Each transaction in your activity should show in the currency that the transaction was conducted in. If that is not what you are seeing, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LynE55
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, that it does, I had wanted it to show in my own currency, to make it easier to balance my credit card statement
Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When someone pays you in US$,did you ask Paypal to convert to Loonies ?

if not ,then it stays as US $ and you have 2 balances,one in LOonies and one is US $.

To see them all in Loonies,you have t o download the activities into your own software and give it an exchange rate to apply to all your US $ transaction,then your report will show all transactions in Canadian currency.

MAY BE SOMEONE  CAN COME along and suggest a better way. 

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I see you want to reconcile with your cc statement,so it is not payment you received,it is payment you sent using your Canadian credit card.

on your cc statement there is tansaction date,transaction ID,you would have to use them to find the transaction in your Paypal activity history.

Paypal uses real time exchange rate plus a processing fee . 

Login to Me Too

LynE55
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks yes that will help
Login to Me Too

LynE55
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but I'm not selling, I'm just reconciling my CC statement with paypal
Login to Me Too

LynE55
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks anyway, appreciate you responding
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.