i’ve been scammed and paypal isn’t responding, please please help!

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
on the date: 21st april,2020 i got scammed into buying a laptop(macbook) from a person pretending to be the identity of a young girl who had hacked her account on the app depop, after i sent my money to this scammer they then blocked me and i couldn’t then ask for a refund or anything, they gave me a paypal which i thought would have been the real girls which i sent my money to. after getting in touch with the real owner of the depop account she told me she had been hacked and no money was put into her account, the amount i paid was £290 and the money i used was a present i tried filing a dispute on depop however it got returned as it was an authorised payment but i got given someone else’s paypal email and then got blocked, i’m 16 years old and this scammer will be scamming many more people, i’m trying to get intouch with paypal but no one is responding to my message on the live agent chat i need this money back if any one could help that would be amazing , thankyou for listening
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.