how to report a chargeback fraud if the perpetrator filing the case first? @indonesia

Leimrey
Contributor
Contributor

i open a thread on epicnpc game marketplace. and this guy shows up in my discord name Monaco#7064. he ask me to buy other currency on Final Fantasy XIV game. he gave me 300$ and let me have 40$ commision for the transaction. so i dare to do it since i got the money first. later when i wont cooperate with him since the seller told me it is possibly chargeback stolen creditcard. i refuse to cooperate. then he hold the money sent to me via FnF. now my money is on hold.i have all chat proves. but this guy filing the cases only 1 second like copy paste his file cases right after i refuse to cooperate.
do you know how i can report it to paypal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leimrey 

Contact PayPal in the Violations section at the bottom of this page:

https://www.paypal.com/id/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full?locale.x=en_ID

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Leimrey
Contributor
Contributor

thank you @sharpiemarker i will try to read it first. i dont understand why paypal is 1 click away to chargeback via FnF. i do my business clean but those perpetrator always come. sometimes twice a month. how can i do business like this if chargeback is so easy. i also cant do GnS since im selling game account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.