how do I locate donations I gave in 2017 or 2018?

johnrj68
Contributor
Contributor

Without going through every statement one at a time?  Search does not seem to find anything...filtering the search for payments in 2017 or 2018 doesn't find anything.  If I try to move the calendar date back 3 years it automatically resets itself and only looks for the past 6 months.  If I try to find the name of the place I donated to, nothing is found... trying to locate the exact district groups to contact again but, my payment record doesn't even come up

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @johnrj68,

It sounds like you're trying to do this from the Activity page, but this kind of search would be better done from the Reports Home page. On this page, select "Activity download" and then on the next screen, you will have the option to generate a report for the time frame you're needing. Also, if you click "Customize report fields", you'll be able to help narrow down your search and details for the report. When clicking on the menu for the date ranges, be sure to click on a day before clicking "Okay" or else the form will default back to the current month. 

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @johnrj68,

It sounds like you're trying to do this from the Activity page, but this kind of search would be better done from the Reports Home page. On this page, select "Activity download" and then on the next screen, you will have the option to generate a report for the time frame you're needing. Also, if you click "Customize report fields", you'll be able to help narrow down your search and details for the report. When clicking on the menu for the date ranges, be sure to click on a day before clicking "Okay" or else the form will default back to the current month. 

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

johnrj68
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so very much...perfect instructions...appreciate your help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

You're very welcome, @johnrj68! I'm happy I could help and thank you again!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.