got scam and dispute paypal , scam auto win dispute?

SonH
Contributor
Contributor

i got scam from buying proxy , i lose my money and not recived any thing . i try to report paypal and paypal auto 100% win for scammer 

so this is how paypal work?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SonH

Read the Buyer Protection policy, perhaps dispute you filed did not apply:

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_AL#7

If you knowingly sent payment, then you can't file unauthorized transaction dispute as PayPal can check that and auto close your dispute.

Try filing Item Not Received or Not as described dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SonH
Contributor
Contributor

he told me using send friend <removed>

paypal report only have 1 option unauthorized transaction 

i try to contract paypal support about this and he tell me report like that 

then paypal ignore this dispute and claim deny . didn't even review the case 

so paypal allow scammer win dispute . so i lose 250$ . i though paypal protection is good but they just ignore my case 

Login to Me Too

SonH
Contributor
Contributor

already lose the case , i still contract paypal support but they just copy paste 1 message:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns.

As Personal payments are not for the purchase of goods, there is no buyer or seller protection offered on these transactions and as such, a buyer dispute cannot be opened.

Purchase payments are for paying for an item, such as something won on eBay. You can open claims for these payments, as they might be eligible for coverage under PayPal Buyer Protection.

We encourage you to communicate with the seller to resolve the problem.

You'll find answers to any further questions in our improved Help Centre. Click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page to get started."

so anoying no one help me get my money back , almost 7 days and i try to contract paypal support for help 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.