eported a serial cyber criminal from UK, London On an American platform ETSY

Taylor38
New Community Member

Hello PayPal Community UK

I sell on an American platform ETSY and I exposed a top-notch network criminal ! there is one seller one from United Kingdom, London who tries to hurt me in every way possible she is serial cyber criminal From the United Kingdom which has hit systematically dozens of shops the American platform Etsy

she is seller from the London UK who used to abuse me and would steal lots of pictures from my shop And also from shops other sellers' ,She had multiple unrelated shops in Etsy I reported three shops from her list of stores where she used to update my pictures and Etsy took strong action and closed the three of them

since then she's been trying to get revenge on me ,she made over 50 purchases from me and After i doing a thorough test with PayPal, it became clear there is an overlap between all orders she made in my shop Each order has references From the United Kingdom Although I did states exclusion for fear that this is what she will do Having learned the behavior well of this seller and After close monitoring I do not ship to UK Except for a few individual states like United States,Canada,Germany,Japan,France,Australia,Austria,Ireland,

But Since that I knew who I was dealing with
I realized I was in serious trouble I got into trouble with major cyber criminal I knew that was what she was going to do,She opened dozens of fake PayPal accounts and misused them,she used with personal information of people in the world like Addresses Phone numbers First name and last name and just ship them items from my shop Without their permission And without their knowledge with the aim of hurting in my shop by leaving a bad Review in his name of someone else who never made the purchase ,It's a fraud !

I did exclude states I do not ship to the UK but She forged her own origin and Changed the country stealing people's identities in the United States, Australia,Japan and Canada
Some of the items she sent to addresses she doesn't know in some countries in the world, Some of them she sent to addresses in the United States ,In each order placed in my store I asked the buyer "where are you from" to confirm that they is not from the UK ,in One of the times I asked the buyer his origin she replied that she was from London I was shocked how did she make a purchase If i did state exclusion from the UK

She answered a strange answer "I purposely provided an alternative shipping address as I’m away travelling for work for a few weeks. What’s the problem ?"

"I promise this is my friends address and she authorised receipt of some packages for my wedding in my absence during my current business travel. I return back to NY this Sunday so can look to re-purchase order to my address if that would satisfy you rather? Please advise."

She says it's her friends I'm sure she has some friends in the United States that cooperating with her But most of the addresses she used for shipping These are stolen addresses including First names and Last names Includes phone numbers and All of her PayPal accounts are fabricated and unverified to the end

PayPal advised me to cancel some orders And report it to the UK Cyber Police

I did what PayPal told me And I canceled the orders but she continues to abuse me and makes additional purchases after each order is canceled In close time differences and the same item,She also bothers me with incessant messages at Etsy just abusing me without mercy ( Non-stop harassment !)

the vengeance just taking over her ! She wants to get revenge on me for reporting her to the platform

she opened a lot of shops in ETSY most of her accounts are from UK London and her has more shops from some other countries some of them she uses in IP of Australia,Canada ,Netherlands ,India,Germany, Ukraine, United States, France, Canada, Greece and Latvia and she also has crowns shop that she connects to through IP of United States
, but in fact all its shops are managed by her from the UK with names and Fake profiles pictures

this seller has a very very clear motive why she behaves this way ,It has dozens shops in ETSY in every possible category I see her in every possible hole It's just crazy ! and is trying to take over several industry,one of them is the crowns industry, she is destroying every possible shop that sells items similar to its shop and and willing to pay whatever the price the main thing is to destroy the their Seller rating

She must be turned over to the police UK As soon as possible ! she put to my shop mines in it and made More than 50 fake purchases to leave me a bad reviews and to drop my the familiar rating and did it to many other shops in ETSY to destroy them

my shop is littered with mines !

And I'm not the only one that she who tried to hurt me, There are dozens of damaged shops in Etsy that she left them a bad reviews I can show you some shops she hit them,The police must stop her urgently before she destroying an entire platform.

from what I see before my eyes After the amount of incessant messaging and harassment she sent me I think she has serious mental problems

She destroyed a lot shops in ETSY I know her from year last year I had a wedding accessories shop and the shop didn't last long ,after a few months she just hit in shop ,what she does is criminal offense she has dozens of fake profiles in Etsy If not hundreds and she is misusing them she uses other people's identities and makes purchases in shops with the aim dropping them the seller rating,she misused the Etsy review system ,This is one of her regular methods that she uses to destroy shops without mercy !

I have all the references in PayPal If required from me to display you it Very strong evidence And all the entire order list that she performed from me in ETSY

Hope to get some stringent solution from UK PayPal community

thank you,
Taylor

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.