download current activity since server upgrade

jamfic
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to get the current credit card activity downloaded as a csv.  I have not found a download button since the server upgrade on 9/20/2022

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

archsteve
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a similar problem in the general paypal account, not credit cards.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jamfic and @archsteve

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been seeing issues downloading your activity recently. Have you tried the steps in the following article: How do download my account history?

If those steps don't work, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jamfic
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_JonK ,

I believe that this works for @archsteve  's issue but not for me.  I don't see (in the activity page) the credit card transactions, only the PayPal transactions. I buy a lot of stuff using my PayPal MasterCard.  There is an activity page in the credit card section, but all I can do is download statements.  Not current transactions, or historical transactions onto a csv file.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Welcome back @jamfic, thanks for that clarification. In that case, I would recommend reaching out to PayPal Cashback Mastercard Customer Service teams for help reviewing and downloading your current activity.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

FoR186
New Community Member

I cannot access via the usual pathway, however someone posted a link and it's brought me to the right place.

https://business.paypal.com/merchantdata/reportHome

Login to Me Too

Griffin_3
New Community Member

Ever since the website redesign, there is no way to request online credit card statements.  The spiffy app only allows access to 8 months of pdf statements, which is useless when preparing taxes.  The message system is broken, when you try to add a card, the system gets case of terminal stupids after validating your identity, and responds to every question with some form of "I didn't quite understand that."  The resolution system will not allow you to start a case without naming a vendor in a transaction, and accusing them of fraud.   So you are left with calling the phone number, waiting for half an hour to talk to someone who has a bad script, and finally promises you they will send up to three statement .PDF files in 48 hours, but then fails to do so.

Hot garbage!

Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

Today when I log into my account via a web browser, the activity download seems to be missing. I can go to activity and then the download icon on the right only takes me to tax documents. Is anyone else having this issue?  So, basically can't see how to download a customised activity report?

Thanks for any assistance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.