Why was Charts and Graphs tab removed???

TMike
Contributor
Contributor

If your a business owner this was the most IMPORTANT Tab you can use not only for sales trends but most importantly for tax purposes. It has a tally of all your paypal fees, monthly sales, sales tax and Shipping fees for tax purposes.  PLEASE PLEASE don't add to my workload and make me spend hours or more adding up all these fees!!    If you have a shipping business it's gonna be a cluster getting the information that you need to file your taxes!  PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!

Mike

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ge0492
New Community Member

im so **bleep** they did this. it seems the only way to get this info is to add everything up one by one. have you found any other solution mike? Paypal you suck...

Login to Me Too

Steven_Villman
Contributor
Contributor

It was still available for me as of March 27 of this year (2019); but it was no longer there as of late last month or early this month, as I could no longer find it no matter what setting options that I used there ("all transactions", "active [transactions]", "balance affecting [transactions]", etc.)! PLEASE, PayPal, I want for you to bring the "Balances and Fees" web page back, there!!!  😞😞😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.