Why am I getting banned but my clients arent?

Hadelis
New Community Member

I have made almost 5 accounts in past few months to receive payments for something that breaks PayPals terms of service, all 5 of those accounts were shut down very fast and I got banned each time for receiving those payments and YET my clients who are the ONES PAYING arent getting banned????? Why is this?? They keep expecting me to make new PayPal accounts cos they’re not getting banned yet I am. How can I report everyone who avoided a ban? Why is PayPal only banning the sellers and not the buyers????? I still have almost 70$ worth of my damn money stuck on this account and paypal is declining every single card that I add to take it out so I can finally move on from this garbage, absolute GARBAGE of a company, how can I get my money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hadelis 

One argument could be that you did more to get banned; putting whatever is prohibited out there for clients to buy (Don’t start none, won’t be none.), plus getting caught with multiple accounts and/or opening new accounts after being banned, circumventing the bans, selling the prohibited items again and again. None of the clients have gone that far at least or did they?

If PayPal emailed you that you are able to withdraw the money, give customer service a call for assistance with linking your card.

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us

2. Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or contact PayPal through Facebook or Twitter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.