Where is my 2022 1099K?

srossi
Contributor
Contributor

It is Feb. 20 and my 1099 K is still not available on Paypal.  Website says it should have been available by Jan. 31.  Please don't send me the same auto generated response that you sent another person with the same issue that says it's available on the website, because it's not.  Only 2021 is.  I need this form to file my taxes asap.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@srossi, @Veestoria, @DocA76, hi everyone! Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's some concern receiving a 1099k for the 2022 fiscal year. I'd be happy to provide some details on when and how these are received and who to contact if you need any corrections made. 

For the 2022 year, PayPal will generate a 1099k when you have received more than $20,000 USD in gross sales from goods or services AND more than 200 transactions. Otherwise, a 1099k is not generated for you. You can read more here: Will PayPal report my sales to the IRS?

Here's how to find, download, or request corrections to your 1099k if needed. I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Veestoria
New Community Member
I can’t find mine either! I need that asap and it’s no where to be found 😞
Login to Me Too

DocA76
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!  I'm getting this:  "Your account is not eligible for any tax documents in 2022."  

Login to Me Too

srossi
Contributor
Contributor

P.S. I made over $11,000 in income using PayPal this year. I definitely should be getting a tax form.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@srossi, @Veestoria, @DocA76, hi everyone! Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's some concern receiving a 1099k for the 2022 fiscal year. I'd be happy to provide some details on when and how these are received and who to contact if you need any corrections made. 

For the 2022 year, PayPal will generate a 1099k when you have received more than $20,000 USD in gross sales from goods or services AND more than 200 transactions. Otherwise, a 1099k is not generated for you. You can read more here: Will PayPal report my sales to the IRS?

Here's how to find, download, or request corrections to your 1099k if needed. I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

srossi
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for clarifying this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.