When do January's savings statements come out?

taralynn65
Contributor
Contributor
When do January Savings Statements come out? February 1st?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @taralynn65,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting your concern here!

I understand that you would like to get PayPal Saving statement. Please be informed that periodic statements are shared over the calendar month and are available on the PayPal website. To locate your statement, click Savings under the Finances section when logged into your account. It’s not currently possible to view statements on the PayPal Mobile app.

I hope this information helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @taralynn65,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting your concern here!

I understand that you would like to get PayPal Saving statement. Please be informed that periodic statements are shared over the calendar month and are available on the PayPal website. To locate your statement, click Savings under the Finances section when logged into your account. It’s not currently possible to view statements on the PayPal Mobile app.

I hope this information helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.