We need custom labels for our transactions and for our public names!

Thewbacca
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal account should be more customizable. In a time when going paperless is important, this online banking institution should allow its members to utilize this platform in ways other online banks dont.
A simple label box on transactions, so users can organize and label their transactions. Right now I have to print out the info and hand write onto it where the money came from.
Custom names as well. Not all small business owners use their whole name in business. Many artists, authors and musicians use stage names or nicknames. Paypal can keep the requirement of using your legal name and proving it with documentation, but when sharing that info should be up to the member.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thewbacca 

Download an activity report as CSV for the time being and open it in a spreadsheet app and type the info you want. Or import the data to accounting software.

With personal account you have, go to Settings > Statements and Taxes > See more reports > Activity Download and set the report parameters and fields.

You can open a separate business account as “individual” or sole proprietor as opposed to a registered entity (partnership, LLC, Inc, corp, non-profit, etc) which displays the business info instead of personal info to interface with the public while still providing real (not fake) account info. Go through all the account settings and explore the features. You can hide the business address on invoices too if you prefer.

Could also download reports on business accounts too. Just navigate at the top menu to “Reports” and click.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thewbacca 

Download an activity report as CSV for the time being and open it in a spreadsheet app and type the info you want. Or import the data to accounting software.

With personal account you have, go to Settings > Statements and Taxes > See more reports > Activity Download and set the report parameters and fields.

You can open a separate business account as “individual” or sole proprietor as opposed to a registered entity (partnership, LLC, Inc, corp, non-profit, etc) which displays the business info instead of personal info to interface with the public while still providing real (not fake) account info. Go through all the account settings and explore the features. You can hide the business address on invoices too if you prefer.

Could also download reports on business accounts too. Just navigate at the top menu to “Reports” and click.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.