cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning

Contributor

Warning

PayPal charged me $900 for a charge that was not even in my name. I filed a dispute. They returned my money now they are charging me a second time for the same charge that is still in someone else's name. As of today my account is cancelled and I am no longer responsible for the bogus charges

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

Re: Warning

Could you inform us of who charge is from? It does sound as if someone hacked your account. Change all your passwords to anything connecting to the paypal account including banking and email passwords.

Contributor

Re: Warning

It was for a Sprint account that was in my husband's name who I am separated from not mine I tried to call Sprint they won't even speak to me because the account is not in my name but PayPal charged me then when I filed a dispute they returned my money and when I didn't have any documentation which the bill is not in my name I don't even have a bill they're charging me for it again twice for the same thing I've tried canceling my PayPal account it won't let me and I have been using PayPal now for over 10 years