Verify

TinaG2
Contributor
Contributor
I received a message saying that b/c I am receiving payments for goods or services in my PayPal account I have to Verify U.S. taxpayer status. I only recieved refunds of my own money through my PayPal account & it was only $17& change $11 & change & $3.99 so I do know what to do, I don't even know what this is Im disabled & I don't pay taxes- So Im kind of lost.I haven't paid taxes since I was hit by a drunk driver & my back was broken. I buy products from certain companies do reviews online for their items & they refund me my purchase price. It's away of me getting items I want & saving money on a very tight budget. And I get things I might not normally be able to buy & some companies now give me products for free in exchange for honest reviews & posting their products on my social media sites. Anyways what do I do? Can anyone help me out, I'm very new here I would love some advice from some one with PayPal experience& know how. Thank You so much for your time! TinaG2
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

tubosjackie59
New Community Member
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

tubosjackie59
New Community Member

TinaG2
Contributor
Contributor
What I am looking for is a actual discussion or answer to what I posted I don't pay taxes because I am on Disability how do I do this Verifying that PayPal is requesting of me? Can I get an answer to that from someone please, is anyone familiar with what I'm explaining here? I'm very confused.
Login to Me Too

Mohammady
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.