VERY UNFAIR I THINK

Budgie777
New Community Member

Gooday 

When i originally created my Account i accidentally add my Email Adress as my Name and we were allowed to use the account for about 18 months ...then oneday PP ask ed me to verify myself ...which i in turn did. My Name is Robert McColl  ....but because i accidentally entered my Email  as my name in the beginning meaning my  Name appeared as Upper Class  .......PP suspected i was not Robert Mccoll but Upper Class. They then told us they were going to freeze our account for 180  to cater for any Charge Back  and we could retrieve our funds($106) after 180 days. So i waited for 180 days.....its now already  250 days and i am now being told i can only retrieve the money if i have a bank account in USA on my name. Now please tell me how do i get a name in USA in my name if i do not stay in USA ...so now my $106 is stuck in PP forever cause i live in SOuth Africa. Maybe i need to fly over the USA  so i can open acc there to get my $106. Please could some admin of somebody help Me ?

Regards

Robert McColl

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.