Unusable PayPal website - riddled with browser JS and security errors in Edge and Chrome

ZX3
Contributor
Contributor

Are PayPal dev team for real? I cannot download statements (Account > Reports > Statements) using either Edge or Chrome; yes, I've cleared my browser cache and tried incognito/private browsing tabs. Tap F12 in any browser to access the Dev tools, and watch the console output - a shocking list of security errors, JS errors, out-of-use cross-origin techniques (no longer supported), missing HTML tags, and the list goes on. As someone involved in web app development I am shocked at such messy and rookie mistakes. As a business owner, I'm very angry that I cannot fulfil my legal obligation to provide financial statements to the government agency because PayPal currently are not giving me the ability to download the statements. 

I'd like to know, am I being unreasonable?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello ZX3,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance. I'm sorry that you've had a frustrating experience downloading statements.

If you are a programmer and are interested in helping improve the PayPal product, you can join PayPal's bug bounty program and make some money!

Here is a link for your reference: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security-tools/reporting-security-issues

Otherwise, you can call PayPal customer service if you need help downloading your statements.

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.