Transactions and activity from 2009-2010

Finity1
New Community Member

Greetings,

I am trying to download or view statements older than 7 years.  I have viewed multiple threads that say there is a "detailed" icon you can click on to download activity and create statements from old transactions but, under my account activity, the only button I have available is "filters".  I have gone around and around trying to figure out what I have been doing incorrectly and am now at a standstill.  It seems as though paypal updated their UI so detailed doesn't exist anymore?  Or do I need to be going somewhere else to find detailed statements?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Waycar
Contributor
Contributor

My question is regarding Transactions and activity for YE June 2010, YE June 2011, YE June 2012 and YE June 2013.  

Last week I requested statements back from 7 years ago, but need to look further back.  I was told I could request older ones, but am now not finding where to ask.  

I requested the older ones with someone on "chat" last week but at present the chat line is not available.  I made a phone call to the toll free number and was told to email.  I can't find a "subtitle" on the email section which applies to this request!  

Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.