Transaction not showing in Activity

Presh03
Contributor
Contributor

There is a paypal transaction on my bank statement, however I can not find said transaction on my paypal activity.

I can't remember what it's supposed to be for either.

How can I resolve this ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Presh03,

I'm sorry that you're unable to remember what was purchased. If you used the guest checkout and entered your card details at the time of the transaction rather than logging in to your PayPal account, that would cause the transaction not to show in your transaction history on your PayPal account. Is there an email in your inbox or even possibly your junk mail folder from around that time? A receipt would have been sent to your email when you made the purchase.

If you did not make the transaction, it's possible that your card information was used without your authorization. If this is the case, please contact PayPal customer service by phone to allow a representative to investigate using the card number, and determine if an unauthorized transaction may have been made. If that is the case, you will need to contact the card issuer to cancel the card as well. You can get the number to call by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, the either log in or click call as a guest.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.