Transaction Summary

Nanime7
New Community Member

Hello,

I have a question: can anyone, please. Show me how to get the transaction summary that would include my name with the gross, net pay, federal withholding, medicare, etc. I asked customer service and they keep sending me to activity, statements, and to custom, standard, and tax docs. But, it only shows the net pay and my name. I really need it for my Student Loans. Do I need to send a request through letter or anything like that? It's really important.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nanime7 

Activity > Statements > Custom > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

TIP: Select your custom report field data to include on the report by clicking the category arrows and select the field data you want on the report. If you download as CSV,  you may open the file as a spreadsheet, then edit the columns into some kind of statement format and tally the totals by using the Sum() function in the spreadsheet cell.

The fields you see available is what's there.  There may be no specific data fields/categories such as federal withholding, medicare other than going by who send the payment/made the deposit so once you download, you must go in and sort the information out. No ready-made report for that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.