Transaction (Statement) Downloads Not including PayPal Card interactions.

DaveR-KB7GP
Contributor
Contributor

I track my transactions within Quicken. I realize the download format may not presently comply with Quicken guidelines. 

In view of that, I try to download monthly statements in a "PDF" format. That works great. 

Now... the issue:

I maintain two registers in quicken, PayPal Cash and PayPal Card.

The type of "statement" I have been looking for, as far as the PPCash is concerned is one which does not show the "Through" transactions to PPCard. 

It appears PP runs all transactions through the cash account. 

I want to download all transactions monthly, not including those transactions intended to be funded by PPCard. I have tried the "Do not affect the balance" transactions but those are included as well. In fact, that download appears to be the same as the "standard" download. Can someone tell me how do do this?

Dave R

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kristaphoto
New Community Member

For real! Why is this not an option? It's SO confusing, especially when a transaction hits the Cash Plus account and pays for part of it that way and partially through PP Credit.

Login to Me Too

DaveR-KB7GP
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to talk with a live agent for days and it appears they are unavailable. This is worrisome.

I have been going over my CASH and PPMC CARD accounts and I have identified a transaction which appears on both accounts. I have a $75.66 deduction from my cash account and the 'details' indicate paid by M/C. This is all good. I verified that transaction happened in the CARD ACCOUNT. Problem is the CASH transaction remained in the cash account with no offsetting entry as I might see. So, it appears the CASH transaction (reconciled) reduced my CASH balance as did my obligation on M/C increase. The end result the transaction cost me a total of $155.30. If I cannot speak with a LIVE agent, how would I proceed to rectify this perceived problem? The virtual agents have no category I can follow to a resolution. I hope these messages are followed by PayPal personnel.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.