Transaction Not Showing on Account

bulbousNub
Contributor
Contributor

Hello -    I just sold an item on eBay and the transaction is not showing up in my history and the money is not showing up in my balance, pending or otherwise. Customer service says it might be an issue on their end that they "are actively working to resolve." Anyone else having issues today?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Mizzely
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm also having this issue. An order from 4pm yesterday I finally got an email at 3am today saying money has been received. When I click the transaction ID in the email it shows complete, but I cannot find it ANYWHERE in my account and don't have the money, either. I just had another order come through a moment ago and no record of it anywhere. My website says complete but as far as Paypal is concerned I have no order or money.
Login to Me Too

Jessicalb0121
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. eBay transaction not showing up but a Swappa one that came in 20 min after it went thru just fine and the money is there. (Sorry if this is a duplicate posting)
Login to Me Too

bulbousNub
Contributor
Contributor
So I just had another eBay sale go through and it arrived in PayPal successfully. How weird.
Login to Me Too

Mizzely
Contributor
Contributor
Chatted with paypal. They said : I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. There has been an issue with the system not posting your recent transaction. Our technical team are working on resolving the issue. Please check you PayPal account from time to time for an update. I can assure you that the funds is already in your PayPal account. There is no exact time frame on when it will be fixed, but rest assure that it will be posted once the issue has been fixed.
Login to Me Too

Mizzely
Contributor
Contributor
One thing though, I've verified that the money from the transaction that I had a little bit ago is definitely not in my account. So hopefully I'll get an email later today or early tomorrow that gives it to me 😕
Login to Me Too

Jessicalb0121
Contributor
Contributor
Mine definitely isn’t there either. I can go to the eBay transaction page and click “show PayPal transaction” and it brings me to PayPal.com and shows the full transaction and even lets me print a shipping label for it but when I go to the app or the webpage on my own the transaction nor the money is anywhere to be found 😕
Login to Me Too

bulbousNub
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was allowing me to view the PayPal transaction and Transaction ID but now it takes me to an error page when I attempt to view it. Something is definitely going on.

Login to Me Too

bulbousNub
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia Any idea here? Sorry to just tag you, I see you responded recently in another post.

Login to Me Too

Mizzely
Contributor
Contributor

My transaction from June 11th is still not in my account. The rest of paypal seems to be working as intended

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.