Transaction Finder REMOVED

kalograms
New Community Member

Help!! 

Twice each month I use: Reports>Transactions>Transaction Finder  to search for a KEYWORD in my Paypal transactions through a 6 month period, this allows me to EASILY and quickly open up many many transactions that are older, and now sorted with just the ONE KEYWORD to print labels for (on back orders that have now been restocked for me.. anyways)

THEY REMOVED THIS SEARCH TOOL.  I called Paypal, they said "oh its been removed as of October 25th and ben replaced". There are no replacements, any where. 

I'd like this to be a formal complaint to paypal
as well as a
SOS for help as to any other advice on how to/where to find a way to search old transactions, sorting out just by a keyword. 

I hope paypal brings back this search tool! This was GOLD and a time saver for me, now I am left wasting time and disgruntled 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Sukialex
Contributor
Contributor

I am also at a loss now!!! Please bring transaction finder back! Why take it away????

Login to Me Too

RubberDave2050
New Community Member

how are we supposed to export our sales information into xero accounts when you have removed the sales transaction finder option in transaction finder ??

Login to Me Too

Sukialex
Contributor
Contributor

Don't panic - I found it again. If you go to 'Activity Download' and then click on the magnifying glass (top right) it'll take you to the old transaction finder. 

Login to Me Too

Sukialex
Contributor
Contributor
If you go to 'Activity Download' and then click on the magnifying glass (top right) it'll take you to the old transaction finder.
Login to Me Too

adb0797_bb
Contributor
Contributor

Thank for the tip on the magnifying glass. That better be permanent because transaction finder is very important to our daily reports.

I thought PP had just replaced it with activity download (the main page of it) which has zero functionality. I was losing my mind.

Login to Me Too

vect0r
Contributor
Contributor

Its gone now too, Transaction Finder is REMOVED totally - there is now no more transaction finder, this is crazy. Why take a reporting tool away and not replace it with a new better one ? This is a really bad idea PayPal - what are you thinking ?!?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.