Total donations

ncpin
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a report in Paypal that shows how much money each individual donor (customer) has paid in a given year.  We need this for tax purposes and last year had to total the amounts ourselves.  We'd also like to be able to identify our highest donating customers

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @ncpin,

Great question - you should be able to download statements of your activity throughout the year, which come in a spreadsheet format. Once this is done, try sorting/filtering your payments based on senders. Hopefully this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @ncpin,

Great question - you should be able to download statements of your activity throughout the year, which come in a spreadsheet format. Once this is done, try sorting/filtering your payments based on senders. Hopefully this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Pinky522
Contributor
Contributor

<Removed> 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.