Taxes for Germany - Colombian Student

DerfelCadarnn9
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Real quick. I'm colombian, in Germany for study purposes but i intend on staying to finish my post-grade studies, quite a time. Currently i have Schengen VISA, so i can't work. I decided to make some through Swagbucks and similar apps. The point is, they pay through Paypal.

The question is, my Paypal is a colombian account because i created it there and anyways have all the credits card i use for important stuff there. 

Since my paypal is Colombian, but the money comes from Germany, where should i report the taxes? Germany? And too would be amazing if someone know if Paypal report these transactions directly or must i still report them myself?

Thank you sincerely,

Alan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @DerfelCadarnn9,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! I understand the confusion about reporting the taxes. Please be informed that PayPal is country-specific. If you have created the account in Colombia, then the taxes will be reported in the same region only even though you receive money from Germany. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.