THIS IS MY MONEY AND I NEED THEM NOW!

ychernin
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot transferring money to friends and family and my account, Pay Pal start to talk to limitation and asking documents after almost 10 years of service.

They freeze the account without any reason. This my money and I need them now.  Now I'm looking for other similar company , I think Payoneer  would be the best. Too dangerous to deal with PayPal!  Looks like they don't need honest and reliable customers anymore.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ychernin 

If you make a lot of f/f transactions then often paypal will review or check i.d as well to make sure that you are not using that option to evade your seller fees.

They also ask for documents to verify i.d. at any point of you having a paypal account if you have not provided the same earlier or want to hold a balance in your paypal account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-do-i-have-to-confirm-my-identity-on-my-paypal-accoun...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ychernin
Contributor
Contributor

it different they direct me to the page where I suppose to answer the questions , put my representative name, but every next page and start asking more and more documents for approval. I decided to remove my friend but it was impossible , they said it takes 72 hours,  after this maybe another 7 working days. They said this is Canadian government requirements , ok how the governments requirements connected to the money transfer? PyPal is a Bank and working on premises, and has no right to freeze any account without judge order.

I'm not hiding any information, but please let me operate. This why I decide to stop dealing with pay-pal they dont need me as customer, I dont need them. NO TRUST!

And it happened not first time!

Login to Me Too

Celestial777
Contributor
Contributor

I have almost the same problem and I can't even contact with them! I know that this isn't helpful for you but I'm also trying to find a solution. They are so unreliable! They just decided to limit my account without any email or explanation. To be more honest they did sent me an email after I tried to make transaction. Just that.

Login to Me Too

Goodbye2day
Contributor
Contributor

My wonderful surprise from paypal with zero notice...

Blocked mine because Paypal doesn’t like 1 knife i sell in my third party store and have been selling for 10 years using paypal. 

You would think maybe an email first and ask to remove the offending knife (like its their business) before you take my money like a robber with a gun, but no...

they are a pitiful corporation!

Login to Me Too

ychernin
Contributor
Contributor

ychernin
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like PayPal Canada going to Bankruptcy , millions of people decided to live PayPal for other companies.

They have no funds. I think it takes years to get our money back.  This is main reason. By my opinion.

We got to jointly find a lawyer , take them to the court.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.