Suspicious activity B.S.

Rputnam
Contributor
Contributor

So I had a seller send me money that I had refunded because of not enough availability of product, in talking with this seller they found something else they were interested in instead. So payment was made and the he also made another payment for shipping costs(was actually 2 desperate payments 50 and 15) so 1 refund 1 payment of 3810 and 2 payments for shipping 50,15 and my account was put on hold for suspicious activity.i was not notified of this the first 6 times over 2 days I called(wouldnt release funds) but now that it was released I still cannot access it.so I called again just to hear them tell me it will be another 24-72 hours. I use PayPal for everything now(selling for I come, paying bills etc) and now it's already been 3 days and now they are telling me it will be up to 3 days more. I talk to his supervisor and apparently she can't do anything either I really wish I could talk to someone higher up because this is ridiculous, I will definitely be looking into a different option to take care of my financial needs one that doesn't interrupt my ability to make money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you need to proofread your post,you keep calling your buyer the seller,

you are the seller or the buyer?

and the amount is so strange,makes no sense at all.

no one can help you if you don't write clearly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.