Statements statements transactions

Djgilbo
New Community Member
Where can we download our monthly transactions here in uk PayPal have stopped me from doing this anyone else the same? Contacted PayPal FOUR times and each time they said they'll send me an email within 24 hours for a link to download my statements. But when I click link takes me back to the browser and NO WHERE TOO DOWNLOAD THEM Please help accountant is on my bank I'm thinking on just closing my PayPal account down nothing but trouble
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Djgilbo,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! Sorry to hear about the issues you're facing while downloading the statements and thanks for bringing this to our attention! No need to worry! We have noted your comments and our technical team is already working on it.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

masterRedFox
Contributor
Contributor

How soon should any of us see this problem resolved since it appears to not be contained in a single geographic area? None of us can open to view our statements. We see a list of statements but none are available to be viewed. It does not take this long to resolve a simple issue. I am quite tempted to resort back to paper statements if this is not resolved ASAP--it has been at least 2 billing cycle statements that this has been occurring. This is important since you don't list the interest charges on the activity feed. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.