Statement

Grimmersimon
New Community Member
How do i get a yearly statement for my accountant
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Grimmersimon, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

You can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or into a spreadsheet application. From the Activity page, you can download your account's History log:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, Click Download
  4. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  5. Click Create Report.

You can customize your report by clicking Customize download fields and selecting the transaction information fields you would like to appear.

Here's how you can filter an Excel Spreadsheet:

1. Click the row with all of the subjects ("Date", "Time", "Name", etc.). Click the number to highlight the entire row.
  2. Click Data at the top of the Excel window.
  3. Click Filter, under "Data".
  4. There is an arrow on each row. If you click it there is a drop down with checked boxes. (If you uncheck boxes it will allow you to filter out what you do not need.)
  5. Click the box directly below the last fee/ tax/ shipping amount to get the total amount of fees.
  6. Go to the top of the spreadsheet and hold the Shift button and then click the first amount in the column.
  7. Click Formulas at the top of the Excel window.
  8. Click AutoSum. All of the columns will be added together and show the total amount in the box under the last fee amount.

Note:

• When downloading a large History Log, you may experience a delay. Depending on server load, download logs can take up to 3-5 business days to generate. We will email you when your file is ready to be downloaded.
  • We save the last 12 most recently completed History Log files.
  • Small logs are downloaded immediately and are not saved.
  • If you use QuickBooks and are having trouble, please contact QuickBooks for additional assistance and information about their system requirements.

To access transaction history older than 7 years old, please click "switching back" near the bottom of the information bubble at the top of the Activity Download page or use the older version of the activity download tool.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.