Statement in the General Index of Financial Information (GIFI) format for Canada?

TheOCO
Contributor
Contributor

How do I download an annual financial statement in the General Index of Financial Information (GIFI) format for Canada?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Marina

Hi @TheOCO,

That's a great question. You can customize a financial summary report by the date range, currency, and type of file (such as PDF, CSV, EXCEL, TAB, etc.). Most customers prefer to download reports using the CSV format to further customize the information to fit their preferences. Regrettably, there isn't an option to download a file in the General Index of Financial Information format. I'd recommend working with a tax professional on how to use PayPal's financial or transaction reports to enter the information you need in Canada's GIFI format.

I hope this helps!

- Marina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Marina

Hi @TheOCO,

That's a great question. You can customize a financial summary report by the date range, currency, and type of file (such as PDF, CSV, EXCEL, TAB, etc.). Most customers prefer to download reports using the CSV format to further customize the information to fit their preferences. Regrettably, there isn't an option to download a file in the General Index of Financial Information format. I'd recommend working with a tax professional on how to use PayPal's financial or transaction reports to enter the information you need in Canada's GIFI format.

I hope this helps!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.