Sandbox Transactions not showing in Activty

edwardmbsmith
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it normally take for payments to show in activity?

Made a set of payments around 24 hours ago and still not showing.

Payments are made using a sandbox app with API credentials. Balance is updating correctly in both, and from the notification (email) the invoices can be viewed once logged in, but the payments do not show in the activity.

I have created a new seller and buyer account just to double check but still no activity after ~30minutes today.

Any advice?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Are you sure you're checking the account that matches your API credentials being used? Sometimes people get those mixed up and they're actually looking in the wrong account.

I just checked my sandbox seller accounts that I typically use and I'm still seeing recent transactions in the activity log.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

edwardmbsmith
Contributor
Contributor

Yes definitely, I've double checked the account the app API credentials are linked to, and the notifications in the developer dashboard. Then logged in with as the buyer and the seller in sandbox.paypal.com and still no transactions.

Any other data worth sharing for further investigation?

Login to Me Too

edwardmbsmith
Contributor
Contributor

I have checked again and the problem seems to have been partially resolved - new payments are now showing (almost instantly), but the previously made ones have not appeared - are they lost forever?

Login to Me Too

dprince404
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.  No transactions are being updated for buyer and seller after I pay.  I've been working on this for hours and I'm stumped.  Can you please share what you did to get this resolved?  Thanks

Login to Me Too

Dlievano
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I implemented Paypal payment through Contact Form 7 in WP, all the transaction it's ok, but I have the same Issue the transaction is not reflected in any of the accounts facilitator and buyer. 

Login to Me Too

JoGoJo
Contributor
Contributor

If the buyer is getting 'Pending' on the transaction or stating that the seller 'hasn't accepted it yet' in their PayPal account and that same transaction  is not showing in the Sellers (business) Pay Pal account try the following.

You may need to *activate* the sandbox business PayPal email account at:

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/businessprofile/settings/email

And then go to notifications page - email and activate the email account;

https://developer.paypal.com/developer/notifications/

Login to Me Too

p1group
Contributor
Contributor

Did you all get this to work? I'm making transactions with Laravel (PHP) and beein redirected to success page as well as getting success information in Request, but no transactions are shown. Maybe a bad configuration?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

AnshumanD1
Contributor
Contributor

DId any one figure out the problem here?

i am also facing the same issue, no payment activities are reflecting either in buyer account or in Merchant account, though URL redirection is happening correctly for successful payment.

Login to Me Too

p1group
Contributor
Contributor

Easy,

My Problem was: You have to confirm payment. I didn't get, that you only request Paypal to confirm user. Than you get back to your backend and have to do the transaction manually. Normaly you get back to shop after paypal, where you find a "Pay Now" Button to start transaction. That was what I didn't get before.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.