Sample customer transaction record

LWVBenicia
Contributor
Contributor

We are new to PayPal, using it for membership dues and donations and it's essential for us to have a report showing the customer name, email, and address (if customer okays). We can't find a sample of what such a report looks like and the process to view reports and download them and would appreciate a link to such information.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LWVBenicia

Go to Reports at the top menu and click Activity Download on the left side bar and tick the report fields you want to include in the report by clicking "Customize Report Fields", selecting a date range, and format of report (csv, pdf, etc). You basically get a list of transactions and you can include any of the data as chosen when customizing report fields.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LWVBenicia

Go to Reports at the top menu and click Activity Download on the left side bar and tick the report fields you want to include in the report by clicking "Customize Report Fields", selecting a date range, and format of report (csv, pdf, etc). You basically get a list of transactions and you can include any of the data as chosen when customizing report fields.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LWVBenicia
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much, just what we needed!

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@LWVBenicia

Login to Me Too

Mervin88
Contributor
Contributor
Send me May 27th transaction record
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.